Our Roofing Services in Nottingham, MD
Over the course of a year, Nottingham, MD sees around 41" of rainfall. That’s nearly five inches more than the national average. Fortunately, a sturdy roof keeps this precipitation where it belongs: outside.
If your roofing materials aren’t up to standard, get in touch with Ray’s Harford Home Improvement Contractors Inc. We offer a range of roofing services in Nottingham, MD to fix your home’s exterior features. In addition to roofing repair, we also offer siding repair and maintenance.
Take a Look at Our List of Services
We want to keep your home’s interior comfortable and dry. That’s why we offer a range of services to ensure that your exterior materials do their job. Our team is happy to provide any of these roofing services:
- Installation of New Roofs
- Complete Re-Roofing
- Other Repairs
- Installation of rubber-modified ice shields
- Replacement of outdated flashing with heavy aluminum or copper
- Installation of no-calk pipe flanges to all vent pipes
While we’re on site, we’d be happy to take a look at your home’s siding as well. Let us know if you need any of these services:
- Installation of vinyl, aluminum, and cement siding
- Trim work and installation of fascia board
- Installation of insulation, vapor barriers, and air filtration systems
As you can see, our services are comprehensive. To get in touch with our roofing contractor, please call our office in Bel Air. You can reach us at (410) 893-3037.